Our moulded polyethylene wheel stops offer an attractive alternative to the cumbersome concrete style.
The wheel stops are light enough to be lifted and installed by one person, as opposed to two people with lifting equipment for its concrete counterpart, a considerable cost saving.
The wheel stop is moulded from a tough, UV stabilised polyethylene compound and is available in yellow, grey or blue (for highlighting disabled parking bays). It is 1650mm long and 100mm high to comply with Australian standard AS2890.1.
There are three 20mm diameter fixing points for each wheel stop, recessed with cover plugs to hide the fixings. The unit can be supplied complete with fixings, simply specify the type of surface, concrete or bitumen. Ask about our installation service to have your wheel stops installed to meet the latest Australian standards.
- Additional Benefits:
- Complies with updated Australian standard AS2890.1
- Recess for optional signs (eg visitor, reserved)
- Easy and safe installation by one person
- Easy and economical to transport
- Can be shipped nationally
- Forklift or hand unload, easy to move multiple units around a site
- Can be lifted and installed by one person (versus two men for concrete)
- Lightweight and easy to move, halving the installation time
- Additional Information