Our solid rubber speed control humps are supplied in alternating black and yellow modules, 25cm in length (sold 4 per metre)
and 35cm in width. The system features consistent colour quality for high visibility and rounded end caps to reduce tripping hazards. Each module has two fixing points giving excellent adhesion to the road surface and an increased capacity to handle
large volumes of traffic.
- Suitable for a wide variety of lcations including Bus depots, loading docks, freight yards and construction sites.
- Manufactured from a durable, injection-moulded, crush resistant, rubber compound
- Trafficable immediately after installation
- Rounded endcaps reduce trip hazards
- Modules installed in alternating black and yellow pattern
- This product complies to Australian Standards AS 2890.1 Type 2 speed hump
- Sold per metre plus a pair of end caps (1 - yellow, 1 black)
- 8 fixings per metre, 4 per end caps (12 fixings included)
- Additional Information