Popular with cyclists as the leaning rail provides full support of the bicycle minimising the possibility of accidental damage.
It also allows cyclists to securely locate the front or back wheel while allowing them to use a "U" lock to secure the frame
and the other wheel to the leaning rail.
Wheel supports have staggered heights which allows bicycles to be located with 300mm spacings rather than the normal 600mm with other racks.
The BKR4B1200 is the logical choice when catering for and securing large numbers of bicycles - doubling the number
that can be securely parked in a given area.
* Suitable for securing 4 bicycles
* Bolts down into solid surface
* Easy installation
* Available in galvanised steel or safety yellow (powdercoated)
* Other colours available on request
Please call for more information.
* Size: 1200x830x1058mm
* Gaps for bike wheel: 60mm wide
* Baseplate: 50x1200x7mm
- Additional Information